THE LATE SHOW.....

For all that relates to both Armstrong MT 500 and Harley Davidson MT 350
Born agN Biker

THE LATE SHOW.....

Post by Born agN Biker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Took the bike out to the local vintage car and bike show last weekend,they normally hold the show in April but weather got in the way so it really was the late show .
However we had lovely sunshine all day ,the chrome and paintwork was gleaming on Cadillac's Mustangs Mini's and Minors not to mention the highly polished Harley's BSA's and Velocette's .
There was a good crowd friendly banter and the bar was open ,quite a few people took an interest in the old MT350 with it's gun box and front panniers in fact I wished I had revised a bit on all the facts and figures about the bike as the questions came in thick and fast ,I even managed to make the local paper this week with a photo of the bike,
There is a certain charm and attraction about this plastic Harley with it's long range tank .....they loved it !!!!

Happy and safe riding to all !

Born agN Biker
3 x

Wirralman

Re: THE LATE SHOW.....

Post by Wirralman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Get used to the interest, similar comments have been made before with expensive, highly polished bikes being ignored in favour of an MT. The general public do ask some odd questions at times though
0 x