Moderator: Event Co-ordinator
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm
- Location: conwy, north wales
I am very sorry to announce that a Dragon Rally veteran passed away in
his tent on Saturday night.
I am sure members of this forum will join me in sending condolences to his family at this very sad time.
- Posts: 4338
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 am
- Location: Llanelli
That is really sad to hear.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those that
matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter!
- Posts: 3377
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 am
- Location: unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy
- Location: STAFFORD
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm
- Location: Lowton Warrington
- Location: Lowton /Warrington
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
Ride safe / Ride MT
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm
- Location: Derby
Yes very sad news, at least he was doing something he obviously loved
No problem, thank you
Very sad to read this terrible news, Condolences to the family.
- Posts: 1404
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm
- Location: Buckley
- Location: North East Wales
Very sad, it would be nice if we someone sent a card on behalf of the mtc
- Posts: 4226
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 am
- Location: Blackpool
i agree with the last comment and yes,very sad news indeed.
Slowly slowly catchy monkey.............
CBR 900rrs , zrx1100.in green gone but not forgotten.....mt500 in green ,stolen and abused but still alive.......cos one day , all bikes will be this slowwwwwww
- Posts: 2694
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: north wales
- Location: llanfairfechan
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 2609
- Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 pm
- Location: Leighton Buzzard
Condolences to the family. Sad news indeed.
1997 HD MT350
2002 Honda Pan European 1300
2015 Honda CB500F
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest