Venhill brakes hoses

An area for our suppliers to tell us about new products/ offers or trading news.
Shedtip

Venhill brakes hoses

Post by Shedtip » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:27 am

Recently bought a new front brake hose for MT350. Fitted it correctly but just couldn't stop a very slight weeping leak from the hose to calliper fitting connection. Took off & re-fitted but still an issue.

I contacted Venhill directly and they sent out a replacement straight away - no hassle, no arguing. All I had to do was return the faulty by return. New one works fine. I was really happy with their customer service and wanted to pass it on.

On a safety note, when I first fitted the hose it seemed OK. It didn't leak when I tested the brake when stationary. It only leaked during a ride, I guess the vibration made the difference as when riding I was applying a lot less braking pressure than during the test. I left off the front brake guard for first test ride, glad I did as I wouldn't have seen the leak if it was on.
0 x

Vtrsp1da

Re: Venhill brakes hoses

Post by Vtrsp1da » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Venhill really good crowd can't fault them always pop over and order face to face as thier only down the road from me
0 x