A Motorcycle trip through Germany Austria and beyond!

A place for any non MT related guff...
Born agN Biker

A Motorcycle trip through Germany Austria and beyond!

Post by Born agN Biker » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Hello to one and all,
We have had some great biking weather here but I would like to tell you about my recent holiday .
I arranged to hire a BMW 1200 GS AC from RENT-A-BOXER in STUTTGART and start my adventure from there ,after picking up the bike and sorting out boots,helmet and clothing I set off south towards Lake Constance ,I took in some fantastic sites ,the roads are wonderful and the people are very friendly .Other than riding there is of course plenty to do and see for example I had a day at the Dornier Museum and visited the Zeppelin Museum in Friedrichshafen ,there are plenty of places to stay over night .
I made my way down through Austria and on into Liechtenstein where I visited the national football stadium in Vaduz and as is the custom for Maidenhead United fans on tour ,I had my photo taken inside the ground holding my "MAGPIES" scarf aloft .
Getting back to our general interest in bikes however the BMW is a wonderful machine, comfort ,power and those fantastic luggage boxes ,this area is a bikers dreamland the roads are fantastic here ,this was my first trip to this part of the world (on a bike) but it will definitely not be my last !
The bike hire was easy from Max Neuhaus at RENT-A-BOXER the bikes are well kept clean and tidy and are reliable ,everything went like clock work right from day one I had a fantastic week ate some lovely food and on one or two occasions had too much German beer (in the evening).
If anybody else has had a holiday in this area on a bike ? I would love to here what you thought and how you got on .

Regards to all ,

Born agN ......'chuffed' ......Biker !
4 x