Hello from Berkshire

Before you can go any further, you must make an short introductory post here. Once you have done that you will get full access.
Forum rules
Please write a quick introduction. Which MT do you have or which one are you yearning for!....

Once we have been introduced, one of the admin team will upgrade your registration to standard.

Please note that if you are joining only to sell something, even if its an MT, you MUST ask first or your post will be deleted.

All new members are required to complete their locations (approximate) in your Profile and you are welcome to add your position in the 'Phoogle' map. Full instructions below.

Users who post less than 1 post per month may find their registration removed, this is our housekeeping not being militant!

Persevere - we're worth it!

Any probs or questions, please email us using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of your page.
Nosnibor

Hello from Berkshire

Post by Nosnibor » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello and thank you for accepting me.

Me and a mate who has also just joined today are looking into getting a couple of MT350. We think these bikes look amazing and tick all the boxes for us for what we want them for. I'm also learning about the mechanical side to motorbikes too so this looks like a perfect bike for that.

Hope to speak to you all at some stage and look forward to meeting any of you on any events.

Martin
0 x

Minter

Re: Hello from Berkshire

Post by Minter » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Welcome along Martin,

Good luck and see you at the club ride outs next year!

Gary
Sportax Racing
01952 850802
1 x
SPORTAX Racing ROTAX
http://www.sportaxracing.co.uk
MTRC Shopkeeper
http://sportaxracing.co.uk/product-category/mtrc-shop/
Manuals & Technical Publications on above MTRC shop link

Wirralman

Post by Wirralman » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 pm

Welcome to the forum

Hopefully you will be able to find a bike soon
1 x

hounddog
Global Moderator

Post by hounddog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello and welcome
1 x
Ian
------------------------------------

Harley Davidson MT350e
Armstrong MT500e
Armstrong MT500 - next project

Nosnibor

Post by Nosnibor » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:59 am

Thank you very much for the welcome, so looking good so far. My friend seems to have found one which needs restoring (but that suits his budget more) and I have just read a post tonight on here of someone selling theirs which seems to suit mine and does look like it needs much work to it at all, also we're planning on stripping them anyway and learning in component inside and out.

I did find though that I couldn't reply to his post (but can on this) so I will see if the Reply button appears after sending this post as it could be because I have only sent in one post since I joined.

Well look forward to communicating with you chaps more once I have one!!

Martin
1 x

Wirralman

Post by Wirralman » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:59 am

If as you say you are learning about motorbikes, planning a full strip down makes little sense to me. Check out the Initial Servicing Guide
0 x