Sounds like you're having a good time Sigean!
Search found 112 matches
- Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:22 pm
- Forum: General MT chat
- Topic: What have you done to your MT today ? contd
- Replies: 2953
- Views: 135775
I replaced all the rear wheel bearings (7!) in the rear wheel. I'd been dreading doing this job but it was quite easy. The sprocket carrier is the hardest to do, my good old Rawlbolt pulled one bearing out and the others then drifted out. I replaced with shielded bearings which I put in the freezer ...
- Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:26 am
- Forum: Wanted - MT bikes or parts etc
- Topic: Bike in the South West- tidy MT500 or maybe an MT350
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1323
Well done, what did you get?
- Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:28 pm
- Forum: Bike rebuilds
- Topic: Transition from MT500 to Project Scruffy - MT604e.
- Replies: 83
- Views: 15434
Where did you get the softer springs from Stuart?